Date of Registration Opening:March 1, 2014
| Up to
April 15, 2014
April 16, 2014
to August 23, 2014
|800 €||950 €||1050 €|
|450 €||600 €||700 €|
|150 € / paper|
In order to benefit from the student registration fee, you will be required to send a copy of a valid student card to the Conference Secretariat, email email@example.com.
Registration fees include book of abstract, proceedings, lunches and coffee breaks, welcome reception and gala dinner.
- Each accepted paper should be accompanied by one registration
- Each participant may present up to two papers (oral presentation or poster)
- Participants may present more than two papers. In this case an extra fee of 150€ per additional paper will be charged.
Only contributions included in the programme can be considered as additional papers.
Registration confirmation will be sent by email upon receipt of full payment and proof of the student status in case of a student registration.
The different payment methods and procedures will be communicated in due time.
If you need a participation letter to get a visa for Rio de Janeiro, please make your application online via your account (button « my account » on the top right corner on the web site). Once registered, you may access to the conference letter for the visa application. For any further requirements, please contact the Conference Secretariat.
Any cancellation request must be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or can be requested by clicking on the « Cancellation » button in your personal space.
The following fees will be applied for a registration cancellation or for any additional order cancellation:
- 30% of registration fees / additional order for any request received before July 25, 2014
- 50% of registration fees / additional order for any request received between July 25, 2014 and August 25, 2014 included
- 100% of registration fees / additional order for any request received after August 25, 2014
In the event of dispute, the competent court will be the Court of Albi (France).
If you need assistance in registration matters please contact the conference secretariat:
> Carte Blanche <
7 chemin En Barbaro – 81710 Saïx – France
Phone: 33 (0)5 63 72 30 68 – Fax: 33 (0)5 63 72 30 32